Real Tiger Eye Vintage Ring
Magnificent Real Tiger Eye Vintage Ring
- The Tiger Eye's name comes from the animal itself. Its sparkling color evokes the iris and the fur of the tiger.
- Tiger Eye is the perfect name for this stone because it's a symbol of strength and protection in the chinese culture, just like the stone.
- In the Middle Ages, Tiger Eye was worn as talisman, as a symbol of protection.
- It's a protection stone keeping the negative energy away.
- Its effect is sending back the negative energy to its sender.
- It will help you to get more self-confidence, being more creative and reduce your fears.
- It will help you to open yourself to others.
- As a matter of fact, it will help you to be more sociable.
- This stone is connected to the chakra of the celiac plexus. It will help you to get your stability back.
Weight : 0.5 grams
Material : Tiger Eye & Silver/Zinc
To know your ring size, wind up a thread around your finger to measure its circumference in millimeters. Then, check below :
|United States & Canada||UK, Europe & Australia||CN/SG/JP||HK||Switzerland||Circumferences(mm)|